Established in 1999, James Dixon Architect PC is an award winning, full-service architectural practice located in Chatham, New York. The firm specializes in high-end residential design, with projects throughout the United States and Europe.
James Dixon holds a Bachelor of Architecture Degree from the University of Oregon, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Architectural History & Theory from the Architectural Association, London. Mr. Dixon is a Registered Architect, and member of the American Institute of Architects.
James Dixon Architect PC is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), and provides LEED-Accredited Professional design services.
Current projects include:
• Visitors' Center, Bowne House Museum, New York City
• Beach house, East Hampton, NY
• Additions and outbuildings for a Sharon, CT estate
• Berkshire Mountains lake house
• Apartment renovations, Manhattan, New York:
1 East 66th Street
50 East 77th Street
51 East 90th Street
929 Park Avenue
940 Park Avenue
1107 Fifth Avenue
1165 Fifth Avenue
ABOUT OUR FIRM